Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

personal transport vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Max

help appreciated! I need the wiring diagram for a 4 wheel personal transport vehicle similar to the one sold by hammacher-schlemmer for city transport. This unit appears to be made in china but has no mfgr's ID tag. just sereal numbers on the frame. I uses 2 5000wt drive motors in the wheel hubs, three 12v bats at 36 volts and will back up. Made in 2003 according to key tag? Thanks for any help in pointing me to a source. Hate this reverse engineering.

You're not going to get much help here. You'll actually have to reverse engineer it, regardless of weather you hate it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back