Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Headers (pc case style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Does anyone know where I can buy pcb headers like the ones that are attached to the front panel leds and switches on pc cases, I can't find anywhere that sells them.

at least not in this country (UK), and I only found one US place

anyone know what the proper name of them is as well?

Thanks

Adam

I don't quite understand what you're after here. Usually PCB designers use panel-mount parts (LEDs, switches, etc.) when they need to mount to a panel - like the name says. So these leads (what i think you're talking about when you say PSB header) are built into the part. If you're looking for what's called a PCB header - just straight pins for connecting plugs or another PCA, then check out samtec.com or molex.com; they make any type you need and probably have a distributor in the UK. Hope this helps, if not, please explain more.

I found mine on Ebay, a qty of 360 80-pin headers for only 10 bucks or something. Only problem with them is that they are alittle too short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back