Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Non-vertical line on idle Beckman Industrial 9020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaza

Hello there,

I've been handed over a second hand Beckman Industrial Circuitmate 9020, but unfortunately it has a non-vertical slope when idle. Just by powering the scope on, the output on the cathode is as shown in the figure.

What can I do?

I've had the case of and checked, but since the squares are physically a part of the cathode there isn't much I can do in that respect?

**broken link removed**

I am not familiar with your particular scope, but genrally speaking there will be a
a control marked "Trace Rotate", find that contol and adjust it.
The trace rotate contol is usually located on the back panel.

That should sort out your problem.

JimB

On edit:

I found a copy of the manual for this scope on the internet, it is here
https://www.eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/33077/Beckman%20Industrial_Circuitmate%209020.html
the text is in French, which may or may not be a problem for you, but the trace rotate control is VR588 and is at the bottom right hand corner of the schematic on page 37 of the manual.
The adjustment procedure is on page 30 of the manual.
The control appears to be physically located at the right hand side of the case.

Last edited:
Aha, that would have been somewhat easier than trying to mess with the cathode. Damn you rationality! :)

Anyways, it definitely solved the problem - thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back