Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

network enabled device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

I want to implement circuit that can be operate throw web browser

there are many network controller but I want to use ARM controller

I need advice I mean where we can use this type of circuit ,tell me commercial use of network enabled device

Look at the MBED device... One of the videos shows said circuit done by a five year old.

Watch this

we can operate device throw web browser I will give instruction throw web browser and device will work according to instruction
we can turn on/off home devices turn ON/OFF TV , FAN , LIGHT
I don't want only on/off device
I am looking example where I can operate throw web
tell me example where we can operate home device throw web

Please explain "operate home device" and compare to "I don't want only on/off device".

If you look at mbed's web site www.mbed.org There are literally hundreds of applications...

I don't use the mbed so I can't comment.... I use Pic32.... I was merely pointing you in the right direction. It seemed to me the quickest way to do what you require...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back