Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Pocket Gopher Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Doggy

I have a need for an electronic device that would kill Pocket Gophers. I know there has been some talk on the board about electrocuting rats in a garden. But this is different.

The idea came about after seeing a taser gun. I know that a high voltage device is just to immobilize and disable a person. But if the correct amp applied to the device, a gopher could be killed.

I'm not an electrical person. But I am familiar with pocket gophers, their habits and tendancies. I've inventing a "calling" sound that pocket gophers find irresitable. They come up to investigate the sound. I want to place the electrical trap inside their hole and "call" them to it with a sound. But I don't know how to do the electrical part, so I'm looking for guidance on this.

My email is kevolson56@hotmail.com if someone is interested in helping me develop such an invention.

Thanks
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back