Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in this instrument transformer question

Status
Not open for further replies.

damani

i'v rresearched on it. Not completely sure if wt i have is correct. Though its not complete. : for current transformer; Variables for Consideration Current Range Overload current rating Primary conductor opening Sensitivity - volts per amp Burden VA and resistance Internal / external termination Frequency response Accuracy and linearity Ambient temperature / allowable temperature rise Dielectric / insulation resistance Cost....... I'v still not gotten for voltage transformers. Hoping y'all will help mi out with ideas and reference

Hi,

Not sure if i understand what you are asking here. You seem to have most everything covered.

Temperature response is a concern for most any part we come across. Input/output voltage limits too. Limits on the current handling as you know.
Isolation voltages DC and AC input to output, input to ground, output to ground, etc.
Leakage inductance.
Transfer ratio (turns ratio).
Signal distortion.
Primary excitation current.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back