Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help identifying this component

Stevis05

This is a pcb from an alpine cda9813, 2003 year model. What is this component? Green, three prong, printed on it l11803b. ?? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7462.jpeg
    IMG_7462.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
Why do you want a replacement?, it doesn't look broken - and ceramic filters don't normally go faulty (unless you physically break them).

Looking at the service manual, it appears to be a low-pass filter (LPF11830KH) - so presumably a 118.3MHz low-pass filter? - it feeds the aerial connection to the FM tuner input.

I would imagine a replacement would need to be sourced from Alpine?.

But again, are you sure it's faulty?, and why?.

Why do you think the filter is dead?
I thought it is an IF filter but now I see it is a RF filter.
Maybe a RF low pass filter "LPF11830KH"
1702216523151.png

Not sure it just looked a little off color. I’m having issue with this cd player. It won’t power on at all . Can’t see anything physically wrong. I’m no pro just able to look for obvious broken things and can test a little bit. the strange part to me is that I get continuity between 12v and ground intermittently.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back