Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help for the following

Status
Not open for further replies.

livsrikanth

Hi I am srikanth and i am from india new to this forum. i am an mechanical engg.

well, i need some help i want to know how to interface a proximity sensor(inductive type),a stepper motor to a microcontroller. What microcontroller i can best use?

i know microcontroler programming to some extent and i am also learning further.

if anyone can give some sort of circuits/ information about it it would be of some great value.

The application is i need the sensor to sense a object which basically stops the timer fucntion in the microcontroller. By comparing the timed value with previously stored value i need to vary the speed of stepper motor. ie a time based speed variation of stepper motor.

please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back