Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help 2732 and 2764 Top853 and Willem can not program

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo99

I have both Top853 and Willem brand new I am trying to prgram 2732 and 2764 I have Erase them for 2 hours and I set the Vpp at 21v for the 2732 I get a message saying Device is not Empty $000000 from Willem and I get A Error address from Top853 I do not get any Error from 27C256 and 27C512 only from 2732 and 2764 I setup every thing by the book for the Eprom Programmer.

Read the manual and find out to write to smaller chips.. I have a stag and I have to align to the bottom of the socket.. If the middle part is for the 28 pin devices there will be way to install the 24 pin devices.

Cheers Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back