Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a NC Tactile pushbutton 6mm square

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherazi

I needed a NC Tactile pushbutton in a project, I layed the PCB design and sent it to the FAB House and then I found that its very hard for them to find the Normal closed Tactile push-button.I needed a push-button that was normally closed (NC) and would open when pushed. Almost every tactile push-button is normally open (NO) and closed when pushed.So, does anyone know of a standard-width, compact-height, through-hole, tactile push-button in a normally closed state? I am using 6mm square tactile Push-button footprint.

Last edited by a moderator:
so i got some replies on the post also, i think its better to share that here ...

the one with 6x6mm NC from a chinese brand omtron electronics.
**broken link removed**

in smd you can find an American brand E-switch

you can keep check the comments on the post for updated links

so i got some replies on the post also, i think its better to share that here ...

the one with 6x6mm NC from a chinese brand omten electronics.
www.omten.en.alibaba.com

in smd you can find an American brand E-switch

you can keep check the comments on the post for updated links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back