Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My website feedback. Any suggestions?

• Thread starter Robot builder 101
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, seen as you asked...
Yes I have now visited your website.
My first thoughts are, what is the point of it?
What are you?
Are you a business trying to sell stuff?
If so why are you asking for donations?
What little you have for sale on your site, how would anyone order some stuff from you? There is no contact address, phone number, nothing.

Oh, and what have the tanks got to do with robots? They are just a special vehicle with a driver, hardly a robot.

JimB

its not foam, its like the bubble stuff, the bubble board.

Juggernaut Robotics is a robotics site for simple projects and to look at robots. I am having trouble with my forum thing, so make a account and try to post somthing there. I have a few things im trying to sell, but I also have a spot for donations, if they want to. I was still working on it! Gonna do some more right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back