Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my second symet [video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowercase

Ok, thanks for all of your help in the forum, I've completed my second symet (first one doesn't work very well so it's not worth showing).

Here it is: **broken link removed**

I'm very happy with the results, it ended up to be very efficient -I don't know why- it can run continuously under full sunlight. The weird thing is I'm using a 2v 100mA cell (yes, only 2v!) it doesn't work with any other of my solar cells, some of them of about 5v and even with two connected in series (I don't know about the current they're delivering) and with this 2v cell it doesn't work with any of the motors I tested (about 5 of them) so off all of the possible combinations of cells/motors this was the only one that worked well which made me think the secret is in the motor but unfortunately I can't get more of them and I don't remember where it came from. So I'll have a hard time with my next BEAM bot trying to find a winning combo like this one. But anyway, this one works great.
(by the way it's a fled solar engine).

_lowercase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back