Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multipe 5V outputs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foodang

Hi Im a newbie
I am interning at a company. Today they asked me to desgin a test box that will out put a few diffrent things. One of the things this box needs is 4 seperate varible 5vDC outputs. The box will run off AC so I thought I would just order an AC to DC convert to get things going, but once I have my DC voltage how do I go about spliting it up into 4 outputs. Also once I do have the 4 outputs can I just use a pots to vary the voltages. Any advice part links or schematic links would be appriciated
Thanks

Just a few questions: the four outputs have common negative? (GND)
And how many amperes You need?
LM317 is a positive adjustable regulator up to 1,5A, and the output voltage adjustable by a potmeter.

These variable 5V outputs?

Are they for power or a control (low power) signal

If it is a low-power signal use OPAMPS with variable resistors to set the gain - thus via the pots you can vary the 4 output voltages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back