Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mouser Slacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... Such a large company should be open 7 days a week. Business never stops. Its not like there is 1 guy working a 24 hour shift you know. Many people can have different shifts. Every JOB i ever had i worked 6 days a week mon-sat. But the company was open 7 days a week with other staff.
I'm not trying to pick an argument with you but you have to consider that each company reserves the right to set their own business hours according to their reasoning. There's a **broken link removed** that remains closed on Sundays because top management still believes that Sunday is a day of worship and not for work. Yes, they lose big money when compared to the other chain restaurants, but the management has decided that particular Christian observance is paramount versus earning revenue on Sundays. So, just because a company is in business supplying to consumers doesn't necessitate round-the-clock operations.

Perhaps , with computer automation, there could be a facility to acknowledge the order ( with a no reply type mail) which could have included a sentence that , the order would be processed on the next working day

If we go through the terms and conditions of the company, we may find this clause already included.

Do you not have a MyMouser account? You can check the status of all your orders past and present on there.

I think it is quite neat that they keep track of every part and order I ever placed with them.

EDIT: Electronic Goldmine on the other hand wipes the parts from its database once they are sold out. Unless you document the parts when you order them you can end up with zero info on the part.

Last edited:
EDIT: Electronic Goldmine on the other hand wipes the parts from its database once they are sold out. Unless you document the parts when you order them you can end up with zero info on the part.
Yeah, but when EG puts items up for clearance, they are a true bargain if one moves on it quickly.... the items are a virtual steal. EG has served its purpose for me at times.

If this guy is so jerked-off about Mouser: My advice (he will not take it): switch. Mouser propably knows of him. Gawd, there he is agin...! E

Hello there,

I had a problem with them too on my last order, but their toll free number and representative cleared up the problem immediately.
I had ordered a huge number of precision and high precision resistors and they shipped the entire order, less two (yes count 'em, 2) resistors, which they put on backorder. All the resistors were in stock when i ordered however. A day or two later, they shipped the two resistors (yes only 2 resistors out of hundreds) that were worth about 4 cents each (total of 8 cents) and billed me for another $7.50 USD because of shipping.
I called as soon as i got the new invoice, and they cleared up the problem immediately and credited my account. I dont know if someone made a mistake or what but they handled it so well i have to give them lots of credit, and they are still one of my fav places to order from.
I also like the way they bag everything so nicely, but i also feel sorry for them to have to use one bag for every different resistor that has a different part number. I ended up with a ton of plastic bags with the resistors :)

Last edited:
They have a walk in office, they are about 30 min from me so I just drive over to Mouser when I need something.

If this guy is so jerked-off about Mouser: My advice (he will not take it): switch. Mouser propably knows of him. Gawd, there he is agin...! E

Dude! It is unwise to provoke someone from Brooklyn, ever see Goodfellas?

**broken link removed**

hey Mike... let him think hes a man!! He has no info about where he is located. If he wants he can send me his address and ill pay him a visit. Otherwise he shouldnt even be posting.

I have been here so long helping and giving to this community. I hope a MOD can recognize this punk and deal with him properly. I dont have time for him. On to better and bigger things...

Oh yeah my package arrives today! I love mouser so got upset to see them slow down.

Hello there,

I also like the way they bag everything so nicely, but i also feel sorry for them to have to use one bag for every different resistor that has a different part number. I ended up with a ton of plastic bags with the resistors :)

Newark one often puts a resistor in a bag inside a box with foam pads. Once they shipped me two reels with just a few parts on them. Compared to them Mouser is quiet sane.

Dude! It is unwise to provoke someone from Brooklyn, ever see Goodfellas?

**broken link removed**
AtomSoft doesn't come close to those three wiseguys....first of all, they don't wear a flat-brimmed, baseball hat sideways!

OMG can somebody handle this guy. He claims to be an adult but still refuses to relax. This thread died a long time ago. Stop being a little prick and stop writing.

OK, AS: My last post on this lost post:
First off:
Who said I am an adult. Your assumption, but I believe I am a grown-up
Next:
Just because you started this thread does not give you the right to end it. From what I understand, only a moderator can do that, alternately, the membership by ignoring it
Last:
I may have taunted you, but: never called you names (allthough the atomsoftie was kind of funny) (unlike you), never cursed (unlike you) or made direct or implied threats (unlike you)
Chill! E

Atomsoft... Welcome to the Internet =)
If you have a complaint seriously register it with a moderator. The system works if you use it.

It's a little triangular flage with ! in it.. Report post. Modersators actually view those! other than that don't take it personal and have patience. The more pissed off you get the worse you'll attract the trolls.

The moderators will kill trolls dead, if you talk to them and explain what's going on.

Last edited:
If you are not old you are a liar regardless. I read a post where you stated you have 40+ years of english experience.... so i assumed you didnt lie and was 40+ years old. As the starter i own the thread. The mod has the right to kill it but i do own it. Hence why people complain that others hijack threads.

Sceadwian ... i think i tried that. :D

If you think you did that means you're not sure.

They have a walk in office, they are about 30 min from me so I just drive over to Mouser when I need something.

Hi there Mike,

You're very lucky, we here on the east coast have to wait for everything good :)

I reported the thread when it started getting out of hand the last time.

It went that way because of provocation and here we go again......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back