Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

more transistor trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrightee. well, I've been trying to find an NPN Transistor with an Current gain above 140 and a maximum collector current at or above .7A in a T092, T0220, T0218, or a TO39 case (or just not something as large as a TO3 case)

I went to a local store, gave those values to the store owner, and came back with a few 2N3300's (the cross over from an NTE 123, which did fit the specifications, but was a little much for how many were needed). However, after looking at the datasheet for a 2N3300 it just won't fit the bill.

does anyone know of a transistor that would work in this position, but that won't break the bank?

(attached is a datasheet which has these values on them. also on it is the 2n2854, which I'm currently looking into)

Attachments

• TO-39 case small signal transistors.pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 199
Look at DigiKey even if you don't intend to buy from them. They have a very good search engine for parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back