Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MAX6433 Equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

crice

I'm looking for an equivalent for the MAX6433 battery monitor. The datasheet is here:
**broken link removed**

This specific IC asserts its output when the low voltage threshold is hit, and disables the output when the higher voltage threshold is reached. I'm looking for an equivalent in a DIP package, and I can't seem to find any from the major sources (national, analog, TI, etc). I'm trying to breadboard out a circuit with DIP packages, instead of having to use the SMDs.

I will greatly appreciate any help :)

Since Maxim specializes in unique, high margin analog circuits you might have to search and wait for a long time. Expect DIP parts to become increasingly hard to find since they are seldom used in manufactured products any more. There are just not enough hobbyists to support a whole packaging type. You need to either adapt or switch to Art History.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back