Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lpg ecu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I look up for EG software??

Good question !
I suggest you contact EuropeGas Tech Support at serwis@europegas.pl .. ..include a picture of the label on your ECU and ask them to identify the ECU and which software to use .. ..
You will also need the correct interface cable to connect your ECU to a computer .. .. .. .

MM

Should the marked points touch repair wire??
It is the yellow condansator on 2nd pic.
View attachment 132188

It does not look like they should be in contact with the trace you repaired.

Clipboard01.jpg

Is it possible that I grounded the ecb while trying to measure if relays were open as the car was running??
Because now even petrol is running so bad I guess some cylinders are not working.
And on lpg the power is waving like you are closing and opening the throttle. Musicmanager

Last edited:
What is this???
Sorry but I could not find exactly.

Attachments

• 8D0347A4-87FA-486D-BD62-E42FC6CDFF83.jpg
    8D0347A4-87FA-486D-BD62-E42FC6CDFF83.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 239
Is it possible that I grounded the ecb while trying to measure if relays were open as the car was running??
Because now even petrol is running so bad I guess some cylinders are not working.

Who knows ? Impossible to answer !
One thing though, it is most unlikely that anything to do with the LPG ECU is affecting the engine running on petrol. Easy way to check .. unplug the LPG ECU and run the engine on petrol .. .. if symptoms persist .. .. ..

And on lpg the power is waving like you are closing and opening the throttle.

That sounds like the engine is 'hunting' .. usually a problem caused by the Throttle Position Sensor - often on the back of the Air Intake of the manifold .. .. .. it's unlikely to be a faulty Sensor because it would be behaving the same on petrol, but it's an electronic device so you may have a connection problem with the LPG ECU, perhaps related to the damaged track.

You should consider that each time you've attempted to repair your problem the result has actually been worse than when you started. I strongly recommend you get some professional help.

I believe you will certainly need to replace the LPG ECU and then use the diagnostic software to find the solution. Oscar N is very straightforward to use; but I also believe you have some other more fundamental faults such as plugs, plug leads etc which are contributing to the issues.

EuropeGas used to offer calibration and diagnosis via remote connection to your computer. I don't know if that service is still available or indeed, how secure it may or may not be, but if you cannot find a capable technician in your locality it might be the only option.

MM

Yes trying to measure while running was an error
It was fine before.
I hope It didn't affect cars ecu.
I already found a replacement ecu.
I thought lpg ecu must be connected even to run on petrol. I will try definitely. Thanks Musicmanager

One last question please....
The photo is before damage.
Wondering if those pins are connected to trace.
Is it likely that left one is??
530BD02A-2199-41BC-B60B-E51720912BA1.jpeg
18D87C9E-EC14-4FE9-BF49-BFB3D075E03F.jpeg

Since I found a bargain replacement ecu I decided to connect pins to trace.
First I connected left one which resulted as it started fine on petrol but after lpg kicked in both got lumpy.
And then I connected the right pin and lpg light went off and lpg never worked again so it stayed on petrol.
But petrol is working fine so thank God I wasn't successful at harming cars ecu:) KeepItSimpleStupid Musicmanager

Can u please identify the marked components?
Circled little component has contact BTW upper and lower left leg so it's busted.
The leg shown with arrow of the other component looks burnt and it also has contact where as the other one has not. So they are two defect components I found...
9668C2DE-C7F5-47C4-8DC5-217B7CCCB71C.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back