Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for larry3510

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDEB

On another site I asked the mod to contact this member but never heard back.
This larry3510 is looking for a LAN unit I posted about and Larry3510 is interested in. Let him know I still have unit and all he needs to do is contact me.

228 hits on google for that name.

I tried searching but only the DDIY link comes up. I contacted Jon but no response. Kinda guessed that one right.

... I contacted Jon but no response. Kinda guessed that one right...

I forwarded your info on to Larry shortly after you emailed me, and emailed that fact to you after your first post here this morning.

Perhaps you should keep the snarky comments to a minimum when asking for help.

Thanks for forwarding the info. Since I didn't hear any confirmation about your contacting Larry I figured you just dropped the ball.
Sorry if I offended you

...I figured you just dropped the ball....

That I dropped the ball?. Excuse me? You asked for a favor. If I HAD decided to ignore you (not a bad idea in hind site) that wouldn't be dropping the ball. I owe you nothing, and there was no commitment on my part to take any action.

Sorry if I offended you

Not once but twice now in this thread. Care to try some more?

I looked at my in box this morning and nothing.
I looked again 3 hours later, just after reading post # 6. Have found sometimes I can check my in box and nothing BUT look again 10 minutes later and I have lots of incoming mail. WHY don't know.
My first though you left me hanging but now that I see your email I was wrong.

image.jpg

Now there can be no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back