Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking For Brake Pedal Pad Modification Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to get this double sided tape in the Navy, I think it was 3M (maybe the same stuff you're referring to) but that stuff was crazy. It would peel your skin off.

Hi,

I was trying to be very specific with the brand of tape used because just any old brand would probably not work the same at all. I actually have some double backed tape already and it's not very good. Yeah it will hold some things, but i would never trust it to a brake pedal pad or anything even remotely as important as that.

I do actually have some of the Loctite 380 now, so i can always use that if i ever need to. I am kind of dying to see how well it works now anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back