Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

locating a robot tank with chain tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

i saw here some time ago a link to a tank what had nice chain made tracks. can anyone give me that link or direct me to it?

nope i want that exact tank. i love that tank and want to have a closer look at it. i dont want to nor build buy tracs i just want to look at this beuty

WOHOO THATS THE ONE!!!
THANKS MAN :D :D :D :D

Roboticinfo,

When you post a thread like the above one then you will get some respect from me. In the mean time, work on the aforementioned thread.

Mike.

I am going to have the pictures up soon, Were is your robots? All you do is talk **** but have nothing to prove. Come on put up a picture of one of your creations, or is it that you don't have any. You need to shut your god dam mouth and stop talking **** when you got nothing.

Why don't you grow up and get a life instead of critsizing?
My robot body will be done soon so shut your mouth up.

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
Come on put up a picture of one of your creations, or is it that you don't have any. You need to shut your god dam mouth and stop talking [bleep] when you got nothing
:roll:
Roboticinfo
Did YOU just say all that?
Did YOU just tell someone to "shut your mouth and stop talking [bleep] when you got nothing"?

Well there's been heaps of talk of this great forum turning into a slanging match. One quote is "you need fuel to stoke a fire" . No disrespect Roboticinfo but that quote is aimed at you. If you simply ignore those spitefull comments maybe they will stop. It's a shame that everytime I view this forum there's some sort of slanging going on and roboticinfo is usually in the centre.
Come on guys an gals give the bloke a fair go and lets get back to the subject helping people out instead of bagging them.

Once again roboticinfo sorry if I offend you

Cheers Bryan

I was not doing anything wrong I was just stating that when I was done with the robot I would put it up. I wanted to make a post in advanced before I put it on there and of course someone had to start something. All I mentioned was what my friend wanted and I will be done with it in like 4 days but now about three, but only the body. Then someone had to make a very rude comment and said that I should be thrown of this forum.
When the fact is that he needs to get thrown off this site because he is a newbie it nay not say it by his avatar but it is what it is.

I don't start anything people start stuff with me and I just reply with my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back