Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

loading effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

niga

Hello folks

Can someone help me understand what is

Loading effect to frequency response and frequency roll off variance...what is it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh!Oh!,But I am still an Electronics Newbie.

niga said:
Hello folks

Can someone help me understand what is

Loading effect to frequency response and frequency roll off variance...what is it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh!Oh!,But I am still an Electronics Newbie.

give some details for better understanding

hi shamik i read the rlc circuits and their transient response etc when somone asked me if i covered the loading effect to frequency response.is that electronics?not electrical,i believe.
so i donno much(anything) abt it but isure hpe to get some ideas.

niga the newbie

Let me get this straight. You're looking at the transient response of an RLC circuit and you're curious of the "loading effect of frequency?" You'll have to clarify what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back