Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM4765T Equivalent Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtr_stitch

Hello again!
Well, I seem to have had a mishap, and I need a little help finding a replacement part equivalent, if one exists. I shorted out an lm4765t and as such, need to replace it. I have found the part on multiple websites like Texas instruments and the like, but the part plus shipping is a bizzh. Hoping to find an alternative equivalent for less. If not, no big. I would just really love to have my amp back :(
Any help, as always, would be greatly appreciated!

And to those who are curious, it happened when I was replacing the input jack. I had finished soldering the new one in and when I put the board back in, I neglected to insert a spacer, and as the housing is metal, well...you get the idea. The ground lead to the power amp got so hot it glowed bright like a filament and the solder on that lead melted out, as well as the lead burning out like a fuse. Talk about a noob feeling. I literally cried lol. Anyway, any help would be awesome!

to add...i have gotten pretty good at modding so if an equivalent part isn't quite the same as far as pinout and footprint and all that, I have no problem making a PCB to add to the main board. I know I could always do research myself, but I defer to you guys. This is my amp. My loud and screamin baby, and id rather not go into this being misinformed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back