Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED flashes on music and without music to stay turned on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMrWolf1994

I want to make this circuit if posible with one TIP31C transistor, sound banana and 2 LED's and i want when is music turned on LED's to blink, but when not music LED's to be still turned on..i found one shematics but don't know what resistor to put, LEDs are bright blue with maximum 10mA..power suply is from the computer and sound banana goes to sound card on copmuter's motherboard..
77_1300810308.gif

Hi again MR Wolf.
Yes I am also on this site where it is easy to attach a PNG file.
I changed the operation of the LEDs so that they are turned on when "not music" by making them turn off during the loud parts of the music.

Attachments

• music flashes LEDs off.PNG
    music flashes LEDs off.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 504
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back