Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD for PIC16F872

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lester_Hunter

I have designed a PCB for a single temperture input to control 3 relay o/ps it works great, but now I want to connect a LCD display to show temp & what zone is active. I am using a single line 1X16 Hitachi LM020L display I put the intial LCD config in front of analog program and nothing works, I add in a new time delay not using my analog ones and still no work, does any body have any code for this.

Thanks
I have attached asm file

Attachments

• piclcd.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 407
Lester_Hunter said:
I have designed a PCB for a single temperture input to control 3 relay o/ps it works great, but now I want to connect a LCD display to show temp & what zone is active. I am using a single line 1X16 Hitachi LM020L display I put the intial LCD config in front of analog program and nothing works, I add in a new time delay not using my analog ones and still no work, does any body have any code for this.

My tutorials have reliable, well tested, LCD code for 14 bit PIC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back