Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keys 27.C PWM DC Motor Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PAC Mafia

Hello,

on one gym running machine there is a problem, when you connect it to 220 Vac it starts moving to the maximum power without any control. I think the PWM motor controller module is damaged because some l.e.d.´s are not lighting. These are the data of the module:

Manufacturer: Soosong electronics CO (Korea)
Model: Keys 27.C
Current: 10ADC max
Ser-No: K01-98-31
P/N: 98-0038
Output: 180Vdc
Date: July 98

If somebody have schemes or any docu from this module please tell me, or may be experience repairing them. This module seems not to be very complex but the problem is because it´s connected to a digital control board where you can regulate power, speed, programs... and I don´t know the inputs or outputs from this PWM module to simulate them and try to repair.

Thanks.

Most of case the problem in the high-current section: shorted FET or BJT.
Just follow the motor wires to locate it and test first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back