Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jelous Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

My wife thinks I got a girlfriend (On the forum all the time). I said yeah her name is (Jouley). She really sparks my fire.

A hobbie is just the same as a girlfriend. It compete's for time. :D

An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress. The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship. The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because the passion and mystery he found there. The engineer said, "I like both." Both? "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman and you can go to the garage and get some work done."

For more, Clicky.

Mike.

:lol: (To old I'm fifty one on the 27th) I have already had mid life crisis, so now I have a new girlfriend (Jouley) she's a good girl but doesn't always behave.

....................... kv :D

ouch !

............... having trouble with your robots again...

:D Feel free to take another whack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back