Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

juzer bali

hello i am making inverter as my final year project , i want to know that if there is any EEPROM version of motor control family of microcontroller available for v/f control of three phase induction motor and if any one could give the guideline about the code analyising thank you

hi. me and juzer r working together.intel offers u-controllers specific for motor control (8XC196/296 MC/MH/MD). but from wht i have heard they offer OTP's and they r not programmable. can anyone clarify this thing plz ? if yes then what else would be the best option for us.

Azfar said:
hi. me and juzer r working together.intel offers u-controllers specific for motor control (8XC196/296 MC/MH/MD). but from wht i have heard they offer OTP's and they r not programmable. can anyone clarify this thing plz ? if yes then what else would be the best option for us.

Presumably they are designed and programmed for a specific purpose?, so there's no need for them to be reprogrammable (and it obviously wouldn't be a good idea) - if you want to do something different program your own micro-controller.

thanks. so wht do u think could be the best option for controling a 3-ph induction motor ? we r using the pulse width modulation techinique for volatge and frequency control.high accuracy and switching rate is a prerequisite.

Azfar said:
thanks. so wht do u think could be the best option for controling a 3-ph induction motor ? we r using the pulse width modulation techinique for volatge and frequency control.high accuracy and switching rate is a prerequisite.

I only use PIC processors, so I would look at high end PIC's, probably the 18F series which can run at 40MHz.

You could try looking throught he MicroChip application notes and see if any are relevent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back