Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing Matlab with Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

anita1984

Hi Forum , i am planning to communicate with the microcontroller via serial communication and a GUI in matlab.
On microcontroller , I can make a serial terminal program that waits for data from MatLab coming through a serial port on the computer. From there I can make it so that MatLab can send ASCII strings to the microcontroller.
Someone did this work before ? or similar? because it will helps me alot to start with the GUI Matlab , or in another way , how do you recommend me to start , do you have any example ?
Thanks in advance,
Anita

i ask for help and i hope if any one can help me ............. i made a microcontroller program and i want to apply it on matlab and connect it with matlab to be able to run it using matlab to do it's work on the prototype and draw the efficiency graph using matlab due to the change occurs in the prototype i don't know how to ....... i hope any one can help me

i ask for help and i hope if any one can help me ............. i made a microcontroller program and i want to apply it on matlab and connect it with matlab to be able to run it using matlab to do it's work on the prototype and draw the efficiency graph using matlab due to the change occurs in the prototype i don't know how to ....... i hope any one can help me

Hello, welcome to ETO.

You have just "hijacked" someone else's thread, which is not allowed here. Furthermore, the thread you "hijacked" is 7 years old, which is also strongly discouraged. Do not resurrect old threads without a good reason and absolutely NEVER hijack someone else's thread.

Please start your own thread for your question.

Regards,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back