Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Im new to electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj107us

Im new to electronics can anyone teach me about it. I'd like to get in to it.

I hope to find someone that will teach me about electronics,thanks to anyone who helps me.
Jacob

Class

What area of electronics are you interested in doing? LED blinkers, radios, robots, noisemakers.... Why don't you decide and go out and find some beginner books on the subjects (and maybe take a class or two if you ever get the chance in school).

I recommend that you study this discussion thread:

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/getting-started-and-so-overwhelmed.21485/

and you will find some good advice there. You should also browse all of the discussions on this board to find bits of advice for beginners.

To learn electronics, you must be prepared to study books and magazines and application notes. There is much reading to do. You cannot learn electronics efficiently through chat on a bulletin board, but these discussions are useful to get clarification when you get confused by the books.

Since I believe that the best motivation is a practical goal, you should also pick something that you really want to build, and use that as a way to focus your studies. But try to pick something simple to start with.

well i like to learn all i can about it, so all of those you listed. And I am out of school so i cant take any class, but i did take 1 class of electronics in school but the teacher didnt teach not thing about it so thats why i need help.

You need to take charge and do the work. Go to the library, get a book on basic electronics, and come back here and ask questions when you run into something that needs explaination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back