Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm lost with Robot !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineers feel

I want to build my own robot
and I want to control it using my computer
and I want the conntection among the robot and the computer to be wire

what are the steps to do that ?

Last edited:
what are the steps to do that ?

Here is what you do:

Step 1: Build the rorbot
Step 2: Control it from your PC
Step 3: Connect it with a wire

easy... :D

On a serious note, search these forums and google for a suitable projects/info (even if you just use it as a template or to see how it's done by others) and then ask a 1000 questions on the things you can't figure out after doing some research.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'm sure you didn't understand what I wrote
I'll try to explain it
I mean how can I build the robot at first ? then how can I control it using the computer ?
I'm sure now you understand what I wrote

wish you best of luck

I am sure you did not understand what the previous posters wrote.

The point is, the forums are not magical wonders where you throw a request to have someone do the project for you and receive a reply with all the work complete.

You need to do the work yourself, and then ask when you are stuck somewhere.

As for building a robot, try Googling (or searching the robotics section of this forum) to get an idea about how to build it. It depends upon what you want it to do. Most hobbyists use what ever they can find.

Controlling it using a computer requires you to have a functional robot, with onboard circuitry and with some sort of computer software written to send the data (that the robot wants to see) through some port.

What I suggest is starting off with some sort of idea, as to what you want the robot to do. Then go on from there.

I am sure you now understand what the previous posters meant.

Hope that helps,
-Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back