Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

icanhascheezburger recant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Fletcher

Somehow or other (boredom?), I've caught the icanhascheezburger bug. I'm here to recant my previous animosity towards the site. I have to admit, some of the photos resulted in me... sigh... "LOL."

While I'll recognize the context and humour in the grammar and diction unique to that site, I refuse to admit that same grammar and diction as appropriate in any other context. I can has principles!

Last edited:
Thiz iz mi fav pikchur :)

Attachments

• funny-pictures-cat-undercooked-cheeseburger.jpg
    funny-pictures-cat-undercooked-cheeseburger.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 205
Hi Hank,

I don't know whether to be sad for you or not but this thread made me laugh out loud today. I agree that they can be pretty hit-and-miss but they do sometimes make me laugh.

We can only hope that we don't start getting requests for help like "i can haz hlp plz?" Maybe we can give the first poster with such a request an award and then ban them for life.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back