Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I NEED AA FINNAL YEAAR PROJECT THAAT IS INNOVATIVVVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey

HEY PPL...I'M AA FINNAL YEAAARR STUDENT INN ELECTRONICCCS AND I NEED AA FINNAL YEAAR PROJECT...DO HELP ME..

Hmmm , how about a keyboard that punishes poor
and lazy spelling by sending a high voltage pulse
through the keys. :p

How about devising a long skinny cylindrical metal rod with a current running through the center of it? It should be capable of quickly heating up, and once it has reached the desired temperature, could be used to stir a cold cup of coffee or tea to bring it back to the freshly made hot temperature? :wink:

bonxer said:
How about devising a long skinny cylindrical metal rod with a current running through the center of it? It should be capable of quickly heating up, and once it has reached the desired temperature, could be used to stir a cold cup of coffee or tea to bring it back to the freshly made hot temperature? :wink:

I find a microwave oven works extremely well for warming cold coffee or tea :lol:

Whatever you end up with, just make sure it runs on "AAA" batteries for extra credit. You sure don't want a "D".

Dean

Dean Huster said:
Whatever you end up with, just make sure it runs on "AAA" batteries for extra credit. You sure don't want a "D".

Dean

:lol: Thats a good one!

William Murdoch (1754-1839) was a pioneer of gas lighting. His home, a cottage in Boulton and Watt's Soho Foundry, was the first domestic residence in the world to be so lit.

He was born near Cumnock, Ayrshire in Scotland. In 1877, he walked to Birmingham, a distance of over 300 miles, in order to ask for a job with James Watt, the famous steam engine manufacturers. Matthew Boulton, impressed by Murdoch's wooden hat, made on a lathe of his own design, gave him a job and within a short term he was well respected within the firm.

By now some of you have probably read the above paragraph twice
and are asking .."ok, why the history lesson" , well let me answer
your question with a question...Why was the hat important?

It may seem like a good idea at the time but.. never stir your cold coffee with a soldering iron.

I'm not so sure about that! My Weller Sodering Gun with a 14 AWG Wire coil heats up my coffee Reall good.

But of Course there is No Old Solder or Flux on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back