Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I like uC's "Applications" section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oznog

I was ordering some samples from Microchip today. It required me to select the application I was using it for from a pulldown list.

Curiously enough, the top item on the list was "Adult Entertainment Devices". Hmm. What could that mean. Technology has come a long way when Microchip needs to put this on its option list.

I like to choose defense / military ... I figure if they're going to send me junk-mail, it might as well be junk-mail about war mongering... maybe I'll wind up back on the DARPA mailing list - that was real fun reading through the catalogs of 'projects' which would show up in the mail every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back