Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hexapod (Stewart Platform)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johan_tr

Hi all,

Can anybody share the ebooks or link that related to the hexapod (Stewart platform) Machine (robot). The other parallel Kinematic Machine is also welcome.
I am interested with the mechanical design, the kinematics (Inverse kinematics), and the control.

Thx + Rgds

Tr2000 :D

I didn't work on hexapod, but one of my friend worked on it. However, he didn't write his thesis in English but Vietnamese.

But here is a link to download some useful PhD thesis on many fields. You may pay a visit to this to find the suitable documents.

**broken link removed**

I don't remember if there is any thesis on hexapod, but it's valuable to skim around.

Hexapod give a difficult kinetics, but if you understand clearly about DH matrix, you can solve it. We usually use hydraulic suppliers to control the hexapod.

Goodluck.

Hi Falleafd,

Thx for the info.
Does anybody have a link to the hexapod mechanical design, kinematics analysis, Interpolation, Controled system, etc and willing to share?

Rgds

TR2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back