Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with a Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

calzo

Hello, i was wondering if anybody could help me but i have a problem. What i'm wondering is does anybody know of a momentary switch that could be programmed to stay pressed for a short time (around 0.75s) and then simply stop? Any help would be appreciated.
oh and reason for this i've had an idea for my xbox 360 controller. Thanks, tom.

Hi.

That will be a timer circuit and a relay.

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any idea how i can integrate this into an xbox 360 controller? What i'm looking to do is to add a momentary switch to the controller motherboard to the "B" button and then get a current from soldering the other part of the cable to the LED. How could i add a timer circuit relay to the circuit so when i press the momentary switch the B button will remain pressed for 0.75 seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back