Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyt5966

hi all,just wondering if anyone could help me,i use a program called proteus to build and simulate circuits and only being a hobbyist i only know the basics of the program and build simple circuits,now what i need is a neon lamp that conducts at 200v but there is only one neon lamp in the program i have and it doesnt seem to work when i put it in a circuit and simulate,does anyone use this program that would be able to tell me how to change the values to 200v or even better so the value could be changed to any thing i wanted,like you can with for example the resistors,thanks for any help.

you can consider using other simulators lilke MultiSim or Circuit Maker. MultiSim (EWB) has the option of changing the ratings of almost every component.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back