Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed for interfacing two 89C51RD2FA Microcontroller's

Status
Not open for further replies.

messageto_vish

Hi Friend's,

I am doing one project in which two 89C51RD2FA Micro controller's are being used. But I have confusion of how to interface and how to handle them at code level.

My requirement is as below.

1. As two micro controllers MC1 and MC2 are used, out of which MC1 is connected with LCD, Keypad and one port is use to send/Receive data to/from MC2.
2. MC2 is connected with 10 IR sensors, 10 output relays, 1 Ext EEPROM and one port is use to send/receive data to/from MC1.

Here I need to send all 10 IR sensors status to MC1 one by one and stored in ext EEPROM, also wants to receive data interred by keypad through MC1.

Can anybody please help me out how to make this communication between µ cotrollers? Also please suggest me if any other easy way for the same.

Thanks,
Vishal Patil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back