Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help - Mobile phone board and micro sd slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

diff

Hi i'm new here and i hope it's not the wrong section. I'm working on a rebuilding of a microsd module on a samsung phone pcb, i'm soldering the new connectors on the pins but i see 2 destroyed pins (dat0 and rsv), i dunno where i can find alternative points for soldering. Can you help me to find them on the board? And can you gimme some tips on how processing in this kind of situations? Thank you lots

(i've done works like this but never on a phone board so i've this problem)

p.s. sorry for my english

i see 2 destroyed pins (dat0 and rsv), i dunno where i can find alternative points for soldering.
You will need to trace back from those pins to something they would have connected to, then run fine wires from there to the sd terminals. Not easy :(

i supposed it :/ how can i trace where the pins went? I don't see nothing in the points where they were only board material

Are there two pcb tracks near where the destroyed pins were, which now seem to terminate other than at a component?

no it seems the pins were points only not tracked to nothing... i've done something similar on normal pcb but it seems quite different for a mobile phone. I think that tracks are hidden in the internal layers of pcb because near points, i repeat, there are nothing which start from.

I think that tracks are hidden in the internal layers of pcb
Then I think you are out of luck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back