Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me convert adc value in kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys help me to send adc value through uart in avr controller

I have code for avr-gcc compiler. It is not that straight-forward to use though.. do you want to send the data to a simple terminal or to some dedicated software to process it further?

@ misterT

can you tell me how to send adc value using uart. if u have a code then mail me @ shivpsit4@gmail.com. i am using avr controller. programing language is c.

Yeah..sorry. I though about it, but I don't think my code would help you. It needs lot of customizing for your application and I don't have time to help you with all that. Search the net for tutorials how to do it.

@ misterT

can you tell me how to send adc value using uart. if u have a code then mail me @ shivpsit4@gmail.com. i am using avr controller. programing language is c.

Maybe if you post what you have coded so far, I can help you started. What AVR you are using? I am working with uart myself tonight.
.. but you need to post your code so far. Otherwise I can't help. Post the code here on the forum. I don't like changing emails.. that is why we have forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back