Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help appreciated! Looking for a pressure gage schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

duntov

Im looking for a schematic that will input a voltage from a transducer like a pressure gage and display the value in a LED or LCD display. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

duntov said:
Im looking for a schematic that will input a voltage from a transducer like a pressure gage and display the value in a LED or LCD display. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

You could build a digital voltmeter, but an easier solution is probably to use a PIC driving an LCD text module, this will be far more versatile. A PIC16F819 is an 18 pin PIC with 10 bit analogue to digital converters, this would be ideal.

Thanks for your help! I am interested in programming the PIC16F819 in a high level language ( C or Basic ) not assembly. Your WinPicProg looks just what I need to program the Pic. Im new to electronics and also need a programming kit. I followed the link from your website to DonTronics for a programming kit and saw the DIY kit 96 & DIY KIT-149B USB PICmicro Programmer Kit. Do you know if your WinPicProg will work with both or either programmer kits?

Thank you for your time & help!

duntov said:
Thanks for your help! I am interested in programming the PIC16F819 in a high level language ( C or Basic ) not assembly. Your WinPicProg looks just what I need to program the Pic. Im new to electronics and also need a programming kit. I followed the link from your website to DonTronics for a programming kit and saw the DIY kit 96 & DIY KIT-149B USB PICmicro Programmer Kit. Do you know if your WinPicProg will work with both or either programmer kits?

The KIT 96 will work with WinPicProg, it's just a P16PRO40 - a USB programmer (actually a true serial programmer with a USB adaptor) does the actual programming using an onboard processor. The PC software simply transfers the data over the serial link - so needs to be specifically designed for that particular programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back