Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello to all That Veiw this Thread I'm New Here.Looking for a little Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyDigital620

;)I Am Trying to get some help with a power supply.It is a 12V-50A Regulated supply bought brand new but the voltage keeps going up and down maybe after 5mn.i don't want to send it back.looks like it has a loose wire somewere. just looking for help finding it.have tapped one pc board and it works for a while.don't want to mess this up HELP PLEASE.

Could be loose solder connection(s) from what you stated. If you know how to solder then closely inspect all connections for quality soldering. Then again if you are not familiar with electronic components and repair, I would make use of the factory warranty and ship it back. A good company should cover return shipping costs or at least point you to an authorized service center to take it to. It is still in warranty, being new, is it?

How much does the voltage vary, particularly as a function of load?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back