Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good potentiometers for casing that are PCB mount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionITR

Does anybody have any recommedations for a pot (500 ohm) that would fit nicely in a case, that is vertical mount and maybe about 10x10mm in side. Need something that looks good and is easily adjustable but flat (no knobs).

As an example, something im NOT looking for, the big and bulky kind of potentiometer with a huge knob:

**broken link removed**

An example of what i am looking for:

**broken link removed**

Small profile, no knob, flat, but I need somehting a tad bigger and be vertical mount, designed for being put in a case for external adjustment.

Thanks.

MAYBE WHAT YOU WANT IS A TRIM POT where the knob is a screw or thumb turning idea. the picture is a regular 2w pot. there are all kinds of pots sliders, multi turn exponantial too many to list and also chips that can control volum like a pot unless i know what you ar puzzled by i cannot help you.

neon said:
MAYBE WHAT YOU WANT IS A TRIM POT where the knob is a screw or thumb turning idea. the picture is a regular 2w pot. there are all kinds of pots sliders, multi turn exponantial too many to list and also chips that can control volum like a pot unless i know what you ar puzzled by i cannot help you.

I know there are many pots out there like this, what I wanted is some suggestions.

I have used this vertical mount pot for an external trim. It can take a knob, but doesn't need one. Another possibility is the thumbwheel pot.

Attachments

• vertical_mount_pot.gif
    vertical_mount_pot.gif
    18.6 KB · Views: 289
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back