Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Getting a job without a BSEE? What's my skill level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda

My intention is to go to collage and attain a BSEE but for now I am thinking about finding a job to make some money for collage. I would like to get a position as an EE however without a BSEE it's seems nearly impossible but there are entry level openings for non degree holders pended equatable experience. Would someone give me an idea how my demonstrated ability compares to a BSEE? I know this seems silly to ask but I do not know any engineers in the electronics field. If you have the time here is my project log: **broken link removed**

The largest hindrance I know I currently have is the lack of advanced mathematical ability in relation to circuit configuration, something a few semesters would rectify.

Thanks.

Your biggest failing is you don't know any ee's in the field. It's not always about what you know, it's about who you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back