Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Finding a right cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarr said:
Can someone look at this PDF and advise on the 0.0047uf capacitor in the diagram, from what I know the symbol is for a electrolytic capacitor and I'm struggling to find one in such a small value.

There's only one electrolytic shown in that diagram, and it's 47uF, the 0.0047uF (4700pF) isn't electrolytic - the sole electrolytic is marked with a +.

Thanks

You see I was just being an idiot, whenever I see the caps with a curved part I always think they are polarised and the ones with two straight lines are non polarised!!!

Thanks again Nigel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back