Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Excellent multi-machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

sram

My hp officejet 6110 bites the dust! I need another one. The machine worked perfectly until I started hearing this annoying clicking sound every owner of this machine is hearing. It is a scanner failure but it renders the machine useless. There could be a fix, see here:

https://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/printer/22386

but i'm not in the mode of fixing stuff, so I decided to get a new one. Do you know of an excellent 4-in-one machine that deserves buying? Something that proved its reliability? Something you tried and you are happy with all the years you used ?

Things I need:

Flatbed scanner
Good bundled software
It needs to be fast
Good for printing quality photos in glossy papers
Long lasting cartridges

Thanks in advance

We buy a lot of printers. I find far as the all-in-one types. HP still owns the market.

Photo printing, EPSON kills HP.

But I have not looked around in a couple months.

mramos1 said:
We buy a lot of printers. I find far as the all-in-one types. HP still owns the market.

Photo printing, EPSON kills HP.

But I have not looked around in a couple months.
I agree with the above comment. Unless you're doing alot of photos, get another HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back