Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ERROR -- Subcircuit LM324 used by X_U3B is undefined

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumar143

Can somebody help me to remove this bug... from orcad

i am using LM324 operational amplifier and this error pops out saying ERROR -- Subcircuit LM324 used by X_U3B is undefined

if i replace this op amp with other one it works fine..

Attachments

• talu..jpg
    talu..jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 610
There is something screwed up with method the LM324 symbol placed in your circuit links (or doesn't link, in your case) to it underlying simulation model.

I am sorry Mike..I did not get what you are saying now..In my case it doesn't link to simulation.When I was run simulation,It shows that your circuit had an errors and simulation is aborted.But I can sort out this one with another family of Op amps.
Thanx a lot for u r help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back