Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Empty message box

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec_t

Most Helpful Member
When composing a message to post I sometimes start a message then need to refer back to a previous post. On returning to the message box my partially-composed message has been wiped out by the box-tidying fairy. Is there any way to prevent this?

If you look at the right hand side of a post, there is a # and a number. When you need to refer, right lick on that number and "Open link in another tab or window". It will open that thread at that post and you can navigate from there.

Most browsers clobber existing data when you open another window because your opening another copy of the page

If your planning a LONG post, compose it in a word processor.

I have a related issue that seems to have no solution. When I'm composing a reply, my fingers appear to slip sometimes and the post disappears. I haven't figured out what really happens with my fumbly fingers.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back