Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Engineering Final Project - URGENT HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WTP Pepper, I came to this forum looking for whatever help I could get. Not for people to "spoonfeed" me information or for people to ***** about my thread. If you don't like what I'm asking, don't reply. That simple. (BTW the datasheet is over 500 pages and isn't easy to read)

I think 4pyros was the first to realize that my technical skills probably aren't where they should be, but should I not ask for help because of this? I am asking for whatever advice the experts or even amateurs have for me regarding this project.
At least he was able to offer some helpful advice/constructive criticism for me.

I am making good progress on my project and I would like to thank people like blueteeth, 3v0, and 4pyros, for helping me out so far.
I hope that if I need help or advice in the near future I can still post some questions here and I will try and look for myself/figure out on my own before I do so..

Yes please keep us updated. I hope to see the finished project. Thats about all we get for speeding countless hours helping others.

Hey 4pyros,

I completely forgot about posting my final design here. It turned out the design I created on my PCB had some issues with the width of the traces so they didn't work correctly. I ended up doing everything on a proto-board and successfully created a rudimentary 'slot-machine' game.
Check the attached pic for a look at how it looked.

Thanks to everyone on here for their help.

Thats cool Johnny. I bet you learned alot and had some fun. How did it go over with your peers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back