Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Newsgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at a few of the postings and saw very few useful answers. For example, there is a question effectively asking for the schematic of an RC servo. The reply was to search google.

Most of the posters are "guests" so dialog is not likely, it would seem.

Finally, it has only been up for about 1 day and is already 3 pages. Without an index or something it will be hopeless to try to find something. Perhaps more significant, will a search on the regular forum turn up a zillion hits to this sub-forum that cannot be easily weeded out?

BTW, I do like the idea of an archive for good and/or standard references, but suspect something like that would need active moderating.

John

At the moment the forum is being flooded with newsgroup postings. I normally click on new posts but this has now become useless. Is there anyway to exclude the newsgroups forum from the new posts list.

Mike.

At the moment the forum is being flooded with newsgroup postings. I normally click on new posts but this has now become useless. Is there anyway to exclude the newsgroups forum from the new posts list.

Mike.

Its just hopeless trying to view new posts with this newsgroups feature.

Is it possible to go back to the 'old' system.?

EDIT:
you cant' even get rid of these damned posts even by using 'mark posts as read'

Last edited:

Mike.

Ditto - nearly had a hear attack when I clicked on the button and found 500 new posts.

There is a way in VB of excluding certain forums from displaying on the new posts - can you turn that on pleeeeeeeeeeease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back