Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electric fence: update, and in memory of Chemelec

Status
Not open for further replies.

earckens

Last year I was searching for a robust and working electric fence circuit. Someone on the board here at the time referred me to Chemelec: a prolific and always helpful board member.
Sadly however I discovered that he had passed away last October; his site is for the time being still active ( http://chemelec.com/ ), but I received the news from his widow.

I reworked his schematic for PCB manufacture, changed a few very minor things, and in his memory I post it here.

PS: uploading the .sch is not possible: why?

EDIT: zip file attached, Eagle files included (Thank you Nigel)

Attachments

• schrikdraad v4.brd
    79.6 KB · Views: 105
  • schrikdraad v4.pdf
    21 KB · Views: 134
  • schrikdraad.zip
    24 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Last year I was searching for a robust and working electric fence circuit. Someone on the board here at the time referred me to Chemelec: a prolific and always helpful board member.
Sadly however I discovered that he had passed away last October; his site is for the time being still active ( http://chemelec.com/ ), but I received the news from his widow.

I reworked his schematic for PCB manufacture, changed a few very minor things, and in his memory I post it here.

PS: uploading the .sch is not possible: why?

Because it's not a supported format, I'm surprised .brd is?.

If you want to post them, do so as a zip file.

As they aren't standard file associations that everyone could be expected to have, not much point having a clickable link (no use to me for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back